Meet your environmental goals
Reduce your water footprint
We provide tried and tested methods for guaranteeing a continuous and reliable water supply, whilst improving reuse to help you reduce consumption.
How to reduce the costs on a food and beverage site (Ducey, France) - SUEZ
Credit: SUEZ group
Video: How to reduce costs on a food and beverage site (Ducey, France)
Recycle organic co-products
- Our safe, reliable and sustainable solutions for organic and energy recovery enable you to get back the potential value of your organic products.
- Biological recovery processes enabling organic substances to be reused (agricultural spreading, composting, etc.)
- Energy production from organic matter through anaerobic digestion of sludge and co-products, oil to fuel conversion and biomass gasification.
Discover our Monsal* Advanced Digestion Technologies to convert biowaste into methane and valuable by-products.
Improve the recyclability and circularity of your packaging
We offer sustainable solutions to collect and organize waste streams:
- On-site sorting and pretreatment
- Connected bins
- Reverse logistics
- Clean transportation
We offer innovative solutions to recover solid waste:
- Production and supply of high-quality secondary raw materials
- Providing a second life to plastic bottles
- Glass recycling
- Cardboard recycling
- Green fuel: SRF / RFD supply, oil to fuel, biogas for fleet
Reducing environmental footprint by optimising your economic performance.
Reduce your carbon footprint
Our consulting services and solutions are based on a global approach to the waste treatment cycle and the water cycle:
- Using green energy produced from water, organic residues or waste
- Reducing environmental impact throughout lifecycles
- Optimising costs and enhancing resource potential
- Monitoring your performance through smart management tools